Delta V Advanced - Radio (RF) Bug Detector
(Note: Prices are exclusive of UK VAT)
(Note: Shipping Included)
We currently have 20 left in stock.
- Can be used to search walls, ceilings, furniture, soft furnishings such as curtains and clothes for the presence of radio (RF) bugs.
- Searching people for any concealed radio (RF) bugging devices.
- Ideal for locating radio (RF) bugs, basic RFI/EMC testing and localising illegal high-power broadcast transmitters.
- LED display to indicate signal strength and radio (RF) bug location.
- Easy to operate for non-technical users.
- 50MHz to 15GHz radio (RF) bug detection range.
- Push-button sensitivity reduction to allow more accurate pinpointing of active radio (RF) bugging transmitters
- Geiger output, from either headphones or speaker to indicate signal strength and location of radio (RF) bugging devices
- Burst detection LED to indicate digital radio (RF) bugging signals e.g. DECT, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or GSM
|Frequency:||50 MHz to 15 GHz|
|Sensitivity:||>- 44 dBm average|
|Dynamic Range:||> 46dB|
Diﬀerential Electromagnetic Field Measurement discriminating
in favour of local radio (RF) bugging transmitters
|Alarm Indication:||LED, audio and vibrate modes with Clear Function|
|Consumption:||Quiescent 12mA, all LEDs On 26mA|
|Power Source:||PP3 battery, 24 hours continuous operation|
|Audio:||Geiger type ‘click’from internal speak or headphone|
|Visual:||LED bar graph display to indicate signal strength and radio (RF) bug location|
|Size:||122mm x 62mm x 22mm (H x W x D)|