Effectively locate concealed improvised explosive devices
The new SB10-MD is our latest high performance, lightweight, Non Linear Junction (NLJ) and Metal Detector.
For use by specialist search teams employed in IED detection, the SB10-MD is lightweight and highly adaptable to a range of operational scenarios. An extendable monopod and an ultra-bright led display on the search head provide the operator with the information they need, right where they need it.
Download the data sheet
- Detection of electronic, RC and low metal content IEDs
- Search of railway tracks, pathways, floors, walls, ceilings and other areas of concealment including furniture, soft furnishings, curtains and clothing
- Detect hidden electronic devices in buildings, offices, homes, cars and many other environments
- Check meeting rooms for illicit transmitters or recorders
- Suited for EOD and Counter Terror applications
- Search for contraband items in prisons and correctional facilities
- Detects electronic devices when active, dormant or switched off
- Controllable output power to meet a range of target threats
- Integrated metal detector available
- Easy to use for quick deployment
- Audio and/or visual warning of threats
- Extendable search head reaches up to 1 metre
- Compact and ergonomically designed unit
- Long battery life with optional extra battery
- Proven output frequency for maximising detection of modern threats
If you would like to know more about our IED detection capabilities or to arrange a discreet consultation on our product range, please send a Callback Request via the form on this page, and a member of our team will get back to you.
Alternatively, please contact us directly on +44 (0) 1536 464888.